MinecraftPurecraft Index du Forum

MinecraftPurecraft Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

The Crowdsourceress: Get Smart, Get Funded, And Kickstart Y

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MinecraftPurecraft Index du Forum -> Le serveur -> Sondages
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
elihil
Purecraftien

Masculin
Point(s): 121
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 11:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Crowdsourceress: Get Smart, Get Funded, And Kickstart Y Répondre en citant

In recent years the crowdfunding industry has generated several billion in funding. But the harsh reality is that around 60 percent of Kickstarter campaigns fail. Enter Alex Daly, a crowdfunding expert who has raised over $20 million for her clients' campaigns. She has run some of Kickstarter's biggest projects -TLC's newest album, Neil Young's audio player, and Joan Didion's documentary. In this book Daly takes listeners deep inside her most successful campaigns, showing you how to:

<ul><li>Get fans and influencers excited about your launch </li><li>Build an appealing and powerfully designed campaign </li><li>Access proven video tips, pitching tactics, press releases, and rewards ideas </li><li>Avoid the most common headaches and pitfalls </li></ul>

Here you'll get tangible tools to run your own crowdfunding campaigns and fully connect with the crowd, get people to pay attention, and inspire them to act.

Details:
price: $6.49
bound: 4 hours&nbsp;and&nbsp;58 minutes
publisher: Hachette Audio
lang: English
asin: B06XH3J8J6
isbn:
weight:
filesize:

The Crowdsourceress: Get Smart, Get Funded, and Kickstart Your Next Big Idea value pdf full mp3 book

Crowdsourceress Book Trailer from Vann Alexandra 3 months ago Crowdfunding expert Alex Daly has written the definitive guide for anyone looking to raise money and awareness for a creative endeavor: "The Crowdsourceress: Get Smart, Get Funded, and Kickstart Your Next Big Idea." The book will be released by PublicAffairs on March 28th, 2017CONTACT US CONTRIBUTE Back to top 2015-2017 Startup Runway Foundation, Inc - a 501c(3) Non-profitEvent Saved I think the statistics speak for themselves, and in the end, women do need to go the extra mile to be hired, paid fairly, and recognizedA blue planetDave marked it as to-read Dec 26, 2016 Copy Link Copy Event URL Order today at Vimeo About Vimeo Vimeo Blog Vimeo Guidelines Partners Developers Jobs Help Help Center Video School FAQ Forums More On Demand Everywhere Upload Site Map Upgrade Vimeo Plus Vimeo PRO Vimeo Business Refer a friend Did you know? Our panel for Adobe Premiere Pro uploads to Vimeo and simplifies your workflowThe rest is history

The product was a high-resolution digital music device called the PonoPlayer, and the client was Neil YoungSo Subway Manuel is a little typo, RichDaly was born in Miami, Florida, where she attended Ransom Everglades High SchoolThe company also offers marketing and public relations services, which they refer to as "crowd relations."She graduated from Vanderbilt University, where she majored in Spanish, Philosophy Honors, and minored in Film StudiesThat was over five years ago

I hired a freelancer to help out with the campaigns and incoming business, and just kept growing from thereLinksVann AlexandraAlex on TwitterThe Crowdsourceress: Get Smart, Get Funded, and Kickstart Your Next Big IdeaSex and BroadcastingPonoThe NYCTA Graphics Standards ManualThe NASA Standards ManualThe EPA Standards ManualThe grant writing led me to where I am nowEnter Alex Daly, a crowdfunding expert who has raised over $20 million for her clients' campaignsNotable clients include Neil Young, Eric Ries, TLC, filmmaker Gary Hustwit, director Griffin Dunne and producer Annabelle Dunne for the Joan Didion documentary, film production company MrI can say with certainty that we wouldn't have surpassed our goals without her involvement, and owning her book, The Crowdsourceress, is like having her 'special sauce' right at your fingertips."Jesse Reed, Co-founder of the Standards Manual Before transitioning into crowdfunding Alex was a producer and production manager; her films have been selected by the world's most prestigious festivals including Sundance and Tribeca

Alex: I learned so much from that campaignSave This Event Log in or sign up for Eventbrite to save events you're interested inTammy Ferreira rated it really liked it May 28, 2017 Working on the Neil Young project was a huge success story, and the reason I started my businessCancel Close I thought it was, like, an R&B artist that we were about toAlex: Subway Manuel! 171bf2437f

The Secret Agent download epub mobi pdf fb2ONLINE BOOK Str8 Till Dark: FarmmatesPower System Analysis: Short-Circuit Load Flow and Harmonics, Second Edition (Power Engineering (Willis)) J.C. DasREAD BOOK Oma's Book: Don and his dog (level Book 4)BORN KILLER 2 MELIKIA GAINOC is for Canada Michael UlmerONLINE BOOK Imagine Not DrowningBiographia Literaria download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK Little Egypt[PDF] Lola Levine and the Vacation Dream

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 11:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MinecraftPurecraft Index du Forum -> Le serveur -> Sondages Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange